What makes us proud to be Pentrehafod School
All of our success as a school is a result of close cooperation, professional partnerships and successful relationships between our students, our staff, our parents/carers and our committed Governing Body.
Student engagement in lessons, their participation in learning and outcomes are our major strengths.
Our staff and our parents/carers are supportive and caring.
We work hard to maintain positive relationships within and outside the school, aiming to build close community links.
To provide an education through our curriculum which:
- Is balanced and broadly based, for all our students
- Fulfils the National Curriculum requirements
- Promotes spiritual, moral, cultural, social and physical development
- Prepares students for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life
- Strives to ensure that students leave Pentrehafod school as happy, empathetic and enterprising citizens.