Start Date: September 2018
Contract: Full time and temporary for 1 year
Closing Date: Friday 18th May 2018 at 3pm.
NQTs considered: Yes
We are seeking a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Mathematics to join a supportive, forward looking and successful team within the school. This post would be suitable for an experienced colleague looking to broaden their experience or for an NQT looking for a good start to their career. A comprehensive induction programme is available regardless of experience.
The successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the ability to:
- teach effectively across the age and ability range
- conduct well-planned lessons in a supportive and purposeful manner
- create an exciting and challenging learning environment for all students
- have high expectations of students
- contribute to the development of Mathematics throughout the school including clubs and extra-curricular provision.
We want to appoint a colleague who works well as part of a team and has a flexible approach to teaching. The successful applicant will be well supported by colleagues and encouraged to contribute suggestions and ideas.
Please click on links below for further information.
To apply, please complete the attached application form and email to HoneymanL1@hwbmail.net